Wow what a weekend, we had a great time and were blown away by the ideas and scope of what was built.
- Corkr – Plugging The Government’s Digital Holes by Terence Eden, Mark Durrant, Marcello Seri,Orlando Kalossakas.
- Alertin’Time by Harry Rickards, Vesko Vankov
- DataForce by Elliot Hughes, Dan Palmer
- Shadow Mapping LIDAR by Philippa Hack
- Mammon by Adam Jaggard
- Take Me To… by Andy Milsom
- YourSpot by Matt Cheetham, Dan Tomlinson, Steve Schofield
- Compute my Commute Carbon Cost by Irina Preda & David Jones
- Open Data Top Trump Top Trumps by Ben Webb
- Walking Routes & Awesome Hacks by Robert McKeown & Kenny Coyle
We would love you to come to the NHTG 2014 Finale which will be taking place on Thursday 1st May from 7-9pm. There will be a chance to see the winning prototypes demoed and to meet press, government plus your NHTG peers from around the country.
250 people participating
- 5 centres
The #NHTG14 hashtag got used in over 1,750 tweets
Over 40 projects created in just 30 hours
“This isn’t just an event where you go and have fun. This is an event with the ability to change. To start some very serious conversations. To open up data. To connect data, users and councils all for good” – Matthew Simmons, Developer
Thanks to all those who made National Hack the Government 2014 possible